Hex Empires: GC Hex Empires: GC

This game is impossible to win a round, either that or it's completely different from Hex Empire 1, it's damn near impossible to win a round because it's always at least three AI vs one player simultaneously.

In the first game, you'd actually have a fighting chance. Only one, maybe 2 on the more difficult settings AI attacked you at once. It was a lot less frustrating but a bit plain.

Aside from that it's a very good game and definitely an improvement from the original and an even bigger improvement from the second. I like the use of Unity web player, it makes the game a lot faster and smoother than flash.

uun responds:

There is no cheating in this game, unlike in HE1 where AI deliberately attacked player (it was because Flash has miserable computing power). Now AI chooses target based exclusively on strategic value, so if you have lots of strategic resources it's natural your enemies will want to havethem. Often it's easier to start with a mediocre position that opponents will ignore. Also if you will stand the initial phase of the game your opponents may focus on somebody else. Do as AI does, split your first army into small parts and try o reach most strategic areas, always leave some forces in your capital. Most maps, if not all, are beatable.

To prove my point I just have won a war being underdog whole game and finally facing a giant empire, without conquering any capital myself. I just smashed the empire's morale by taking over poorly defended resources. So yep, it's completely beatable just by employing an effective strategy. My advice: attack is the best defense and never give up!

ImmorTall ImmorTall

What an awesome game. I loved the art. The story was awesome too.

Vector Conflict The Siege Vector Conflict The Siege

This is awsome

It`s so awesome except the lag it`s challenging too.

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

Lag

lags the shit outta my computer but still good concept and story.

The Gravity Ball The Gravity Ball

the gravity is cool

but what`s the point and how do you get the ball back?!

Warfare 1944 Warfare 1944

This is really awsome.

One of the coolest games I've played in weeks.